miercuri, 25 mai 2011

My most valuable photo!

1. This is the perfect picture because it reminds me the good times I had during the season when you can go camping, fishing, just to have a great time with your family and friends.
 This picture, especialy, was taken in the  1 of Mai 2011, when I went with my family and friends to have the first berbeque in this year. I had such a great time, because now my son is older and I could play with him all day long.
  This photo is special for me because it reminds me of everytime we went camping, everytime we had a great time, everytime we were enjoying the berbeque, the water near us were we could go fishing or swimming, it's like paradise.

  What about you guys? Do you think  I choose the right perfect picture?

2. Can you guess what this photo symbolizes and where it was taken?


2 comentarii:

  1. I know ...I know...It's the park where you often go with your baby! It's Platoul Cornesti, right?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Yes, you are wright! I like to go there with my son because he is always so happy that he can play with other children.

    RăspundețiȘtergere